This is the user Agreement which governs your use of this website.
Please ensure you read and fully understand these terms and conditions. This explains your contractual relationship relating to your use of Phew!
The terms “us” or “we” refer to Phew Legal Services Ltd and the term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Phew! is the trading name of Phew Legal Services Limited.
- Phew.co.uk and Phewconveyancing.co.uk is online conveyancing website that refers clients as a disclosed agent to Phew Legal Services Limited which is regulated by the Council for Licensed Conveyancers.
- Phew! is acting as an agent and therefore will not have any contractual liability to you in respect of Phew Legal Services Limited’s omissions, errors, negligence or any other act that may cause you loss, injury or damage. However we confirm that Phew Legal Services Limited and can confirm that they are a well-established law firm with a good reputation.
- Phew! only operates in England and Wales.
- Your use of this website and the documents available through it is subject to the following terms and conditions, as amended by us from time to time. The information and opinions contained on this website are for general information purposes. Phew! have used reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the contents of the pages on this site but the information and opinions are not intended to constitute legal or other professional advice and should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to particular circumstances. Any specific legal questions should be addressed to your appointed conveyancer or another conveyancer of your choice.
- By instructing Phew! you agree to accept Phew Legal Services Limited as the firm of conveyancers appointed by Phew! to undertake the necessary legal work on your behalf. Because the contract for the service is between you and Phew Legal Services Limited, the firm carrying out the actual legal service, any queries or concerns relating to the conveyancing service should be addressed to them. On instructing us you will receive a confirmatory e-mail with the name and address, plus contact details, for Phew Legal Services Limited. In any event we are always here to provide assistance.
- You hereby confirm to us that the details you give to us while using this website are correct and if there are any changes to the details supplied to us by you it is your responsibility to inform us and Phew Legal Services Limited in writing.
- Phew! Does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
- If any cases are conducted on a no-sale-no-fee basis. This applies only to legal fees that are payable to Phew Legal Services Limited subject to the following:
- this does not cover any disbursements (such as searches) that are incurred on your behalf.
- this only applies if the buyer withdraws from the transaction prior to the exchange of contracts.
- The fees estimated by Phew! is based on the following assumptions:
- All necessary information is provided.
- All provided information is correct.
- The case is not and will not be either, unusual, complicated or protracted.
- Additional work such as obtaining indemnity insurance, deed of postponement, deed of gift and alike are not necessary.
- Estimates may vary from time to time at the absolute discretion of Phew!
- An estimate is only valid for 24 hours and therefore may not be available in the future.
- We carry out updates and testing of the Phew! website and we will do our best to correct design faults, mistakes and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. Despite all our efforts obvious errors may occur from time to time. In such a case we reserve the right to cancel that contract without any liability to you.
- Access and downloads of the contents of the pages on this site is permitted only on a temporary basis and for the sole purpose of viewing such information. You must not permanently copy or reproduce any part of the contents of the pages on this site without prior written permission from Phew Legal Services Limited.
- All copyright, design and database right, patents, and any rights to inventions, know-how, trade and business names, trade secrets and trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and any applications therefore (“Intellectual Property Rights”) in Phew! belong to and vest in Phew Legal Services Ltd. All such rights of Phew Legal Services Ltd are hereby asserted and reserved.
- “Phew!” is the intellectual property of Phew Legal Services Ltd
- This Agreement shall be governed by English law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.